MorbidNeeds
Miniature sewing and crafting for BJDs.
2015/02/27
30 Day BJD meme - Day 2
2) Do you own any? If so how many and if not, do you have any plans to at the moment?
Atm the family consists of 45 resin boys/men and still counting, full list can be viewed
here
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BO: DikaDoll Pan NS
Buy all the things!
When the first rolls around I will be going on quite a shopping spree. First off, I will pay for some clothing's I've had on hold b...
50Q BJD Meme
I got a bit creative and tired of there being no new BJD meme/questionnaires out there so here, 50 questions for you to have fun with! ...
Jack Frost Came Home!
Been waiting for this day since I found and paid for his ticket home back in mid-January. Only reason for the prolonged wait was a set of...
No comments:
Post a Comment