2015/02/27

30 Day BJD meme - Day 25

25) Have you ever modded a doll? 
Plenty, once thought it was oh so scary, but really it isn’t. Have done so many nose-jobs, sanding down cheeks, chins, opening eyes, re-shaped a body, torso-joints and what have we. Have yet to try my hand at dying resin, but I’d love to try one day!
One of the first mods I did was on Nathaniel, a LeekeWorld Eiden.
image
Sanded his lips down, nose, rounded his chin and slimmed down his cheeks a bit too.
Then there was the case of Liam, who first got a little smile on his usually pouty lips which I got a little help with from someone at a meet so can’t take full credit for this one.
image
Then after a while it wasn’t quite enough and I sat down with sanding paper and knives once again to modify him further.
image
Here his nose, lips, chin, jaw and cheeks have been sanded and I opened his mouth.
My most recent modding project is this little guy here (4S Olivia girl to boy mod). 
image
Got his chin sanded down, as it was a tad too long for my likes, chest sanded down and reshaped, torso joint modification and lastly sculpted a penis.
I have a lot of modifications yet on my list, another torso joint to make, a guy here needing his mouth opened a bit, eyes to open, a body needing some more work as I’m not entirely satisfied with it yet, yup, I’m a busy little bee.
So yeah, I’ve been around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BO: DikaDoll Pan NS