2015/03/07

Merida of Dun Broch

After having watched Brave a handful of times back when it got up on NF I started getting the idea to find a suiting sculpt for Merida. This idea grew until I started looking around for an actual sculpt as well and some 3-4 months back I also found one. An AngellStudio Dana which with a few modifications here and there will be just perfect in my eyes as the 16 year old fiery redheaded wee lass, Princess Merida of Dun Broch. Going to sand down her nose to make it more button like, lips needs to be rounded off some more and her eyes needs opening.



Her eyes, which are already on their way, are from Mako and from their Owl series. Found the most perfect wig at etsy which are also well on it's way here.

 


First time ever that I've felt excited about getting home a girl and she will get to be the only one, any other girl dolls I see I just want to put their heads on a male body xD

1 comment:

  1. Merida is gonna be so awesome! I wanna see that wig irl someday! :D
    And in general I'm really excited about her :3

    ReplyDelete

BO: DikaDoll Pan NS