2016/05/01

AyuAna

A couple days ago I sat really wanting a dress for Merida. Like really, really, wanted a dress for her. I could sew one myself, sure, but because of my job increasingly taking up pretty much all of my time I don't have time before summer is well over and then a bit. A friend of mine suggested I'd go look on etsy, and, even though there were only 10 matches or so, there were only one dress coming close to something akin to Merida's medieval dress. Must say I've fallen hard for AyuAna and their amazing creations!

I will be getting this stunning dress here for Merida and she will finally be a lot more complete than she currently is.


All she's been wearing in ages have been an old night dress, my intentions were I'd find fabrics, sew her something pretty to wear. Just didn't happen. Have in mind contacting them at some point and ask for a commission piece and have them make me one of her dresses from the movie along with undergarments, cost whatever it may.

Also placed an order for a set of clothing, for the guy who I had a little fun painting like some emo-punk-whatever which was in my last post, along with some flower headdresses. Couldn't stop myself.




Looking forward to receiving all of this in the mail soon, even thinking of doing a video of sorts, I don't know. Never done any BJD related videos before so don't know if I will be saying anything or what. Just have this urge to make a video for some reason, but we'll see.

4 comments:

  1. AyuAna are amazing, and that dress is stunning!!! Hope everything arrives soon, can't wait to see!!

    If you make videos, let us know too, I'd love to watch them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed that they are, and it truly is!
      Sure I'll give a heads up if I do make a video of sorts :)

      Delete
  2. Such pretty stuff, dearie <3 :D I'm glad you were able to find something on Etsy. It can be tricky to find something for Merida, I imagine.

    Definitely make some videoes! I would love to watch it :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would prolly not have looked around on etsy if you hadn't suggested it, so really it's thanks to you that I stumbled across AyuAna and this dress in the first place. Definitely not easy finding anything much medieval, something that simply screams Merida.

      We'll see about the video, if I make any :)

      Delete

BO: DikaDoll Pan NS