2016/04/14

Of new arrivals and a bit of splurging


Because of my tax returns I could finally pay up on this cutie patootie from a friend of mine in the Netherlands. He was just too adorable, those chubby little cheeks, button nose and pouty lips, couldn't stand for it! When I expressed my interest they were so grand as to hold him for me and said I could take as long as I needed to pay them. Hadn't expected to have him home for some 2-3 more months, but hey, luck shone my way :D
Also went ahead and splurged on some clothing, eyes and a wig for him, though all of it won't arrive before who knows when exactly. The clothing was some 5-8 weeks, eyes are little over a month perhaps two, and the wig 1-2 weeks tops. Waiting times aside it needed home nonetheless! This little guy, if all goes according to plan, should arrive home next week at some point. Can't wait to greet him and have him meet all of his new little friends along with everyone else here! Precious little ankle biter ♥

2 comments:

BO: DikaDoll Pan NS