2016/04/06

Rambling ahead

Think I've changed my mind about the sculpt for being Hiro. Going back to one I previously ditched as he, at the time, didn't really strike me as quite the right fit. Reason behind this was me not really believing that there wasn't anything out there better, some sculpt with a bigger, wider, nose of sorts. So back to looking at sculpts I went for the first choice back when I first went on the hunt; IpleHouse. Once more I fell over their JID Colin and the more I looked the more right it felt, even comparing the SoulDoll Hunoi and Colin without face-ups had me change my mind about SoulDoll entirely. That decided I now just have to wait until I've got money and I'll start a layaway to bring the kiddo home.

That said, the day draws ever nearer when AlicesCollections will send Jack Frost (DollFamily-A Wen) on his way up here! From what they told me he should be sent on his way come next week, which I really hope because I'm turning increasingly impatient for each day that passes by. There's this relentless restlessness inside of me that's jumping around, screaming and laughing, not able to contain all the happiness and joy. Really can't wait to see the boy, like, at all! Not anymore anyway, I was pretty calm and collected about it a few weeks ago, but not anymore, not by far. Even brings a smile to my face imagining how small he will be next to Pitch standing 70cm tall while Jack is only 56cm tall. But he will be perfect, they will be perfect, everything will be perfect. Going to have to re-make Jack's staff, good thing I never entirely finished the one I had already started making a while back. And can't wait to sew him his clothing, already have the fabrics and everything else needed at the ready for when he comes home, all hyped about seeing it come together at long last. I also hope for some sunny weather to come around so that I can get him painted on my days off. Ah, this is all so exciting! It's like time is standing still, though it really isn't, but I just want him home so badly and that now and not later. He's nearly the only thing running through my head lately and I can't help it, who could? When you know it's just a moment before shipping and it's so close you can almost and then not at all and for f's sake just send me that confirmation mail with a shipping number for me to abuse already! This is pure torture and hell, but oh, is it ever sweet! Yeah, no, I don't know what I'm trying to say anymore, just rambling at this point xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

BO: DikaDoll Pan NS