2017/11/22

Lets get this horse going again!

I’m stupidly excited about receiving these ribbons in the mail come next week at some point (hopefully)! Navy blue grosgrain ribbon in 3mm and 10mm along with that gorgeous floral patterned cotton ribbon.
Going to be using the 10mm ribbon as taping on the crinoline I’m working on and the 3mm for the drawstring on the chemise I’m going to be sewing later on. I’m thinking the floral cotton ribbon will be used as waistband on the crinoline as well as for the trim on the corset as it will go well with the fabric it is made of.

This project is so much fun even though it got temporarily put on hiatus as I got hit with a cold >< I’m back on it though, will be bringing some updates very soon!

-*-*-

Startup One Two

Elliptical Cage Crinoline One Two

Undergarments

Corset One Two Three

Petticoat

Main Skirt One Two

Jacket

Decor One Two Three

Jewellery

The odd ramble in between

Wig One Two Three Four

Shoes

Wedding Bouquet


Veil

No comments:

Post a Comment

BO: DikaDoll Pan NS