2017/12/19

SD sized Victorian'esque Corset - fin


This was about where I left of last time wasn't it? I do think it was. Anyway, got it all finished today as, surprise, surprise, I got my eyelet setter in the mail!


So off with me to do away with those pesky edges and have them look all nice and neat.


And why not, now that I'm at it, add some lacetrim?




Punching a lot of little holes adding one eyelet at a time until I could drag it out and give it a whack with a hammer.


Ending up with this very exciting point, at least for me it was! Had been waiting for this moment since Thursday which, in my book, counts as ages.


Laced it up and had the owner put in it and viola!



I'm very please with the outcome, overly I must say, and especially for my first ever corset! Definitely going to try and make some more in the future, it's a ton of fun though it takes a bit of time. Next up; Petticoat! (and I cheated a bit, already sown most of it, but will wait until tomorrow with the update)

-*-*-

Startup One Two

Elliptical Cage Crinoline One Two

Undergarments

Corset One Two Three

Petticoat

Main Skirt One Two

Jacket

Decor One Two Three

Jewellery

The odd ramble in between

Wig One Two Three Four

Shoes

Wedding Bouquet

Veil

No comments:

Post a Comment

BO: DikaDoll Pan NS