2017/12/28

Main skirt - fin!

Had a few busy days celebrating Christmas with my family and thus didn't get any sewing done. Didn't get to sew a whole lot today either, or well, I did, just didn't feel like it as it was a lot of sameness. Anywho.

Before the holidays I had made a fuckton of pleats. Did have enough fabric for it (yay!) so began pleating around 8m of fabric to turn it into some 2,64m in the end.



Then, today, I finally got the pleats attached along with the pearl and lace trim. Looks a lot better with those pleats beneath it, looked so off when just by itself.




And because The pleats screamed for something more I added some, I really can't remember what this kind of lace is called, lace where I could pull some ribbon through and tie some bows along the way.



See, isn't that a lot better now? I absolutely love how this looks! Wish I had my stand home, ordered one up as it got ridiculous getting him to stand and not worry that he'd fall face first. Then it'd be much easier shooting full pictures, but hey, I will do a crazy photo session once I've gotten everything sewn, you can bet your sweet ass I will!
Now I just have to reach an agreement with myself over how to do the jacket. I'm really all over the place, have tons of ideas, but nothing really seems to be entirely just right. All I know is that it'll get to have these grand sleeves like the BtSSB Robe a la Francaise bjd dress I've got and then, well, thinking I might have the jacket be somewhat long and shaped somewhat like the dress at the hem. Definitely going to be decorated with little pleats and that lace and pearl trim and the neck will most likely be wide but not overly deep. I'll see tomorrow, might have a clearer picture of what I actually want then.

-*-*-

Startup One Two

Elliptical Cage Crinoline One Two

Undergarments

Corset One Two Three

Petticoat

Main Skirt One Two

Jacket

Decor One Two Three

Jewellery

The odd ramble in between

Wig One Two Three Four

Shoes

Wedding Bouquet

Veil

No comments:

Post a Comment

BO: DikaDoll Pan NS