2017/12/14

SD Sized Victorian'esque Corset - wip 2


Got a bit more finished on that corset today, it's not much, but it is something nonetheless!



Attached tubing on the other side along with support tape and got the front busk attached as well. All I need now it to wait for my hole puncher to arrive in the mail (silly me, why didn't I think of getting one home earlier).


Once that hole puncher arrives I can get the tube and busk attached and get some eyelets in there, add some edging, ribbon, and I can finally have Riku wear it! I hope that will happen Monday next week, but I am not entirely sure, depends on when the hole punch is shipped out.

So, while I wait for that, I will start making the petticoat, one step closer to finally being able working on the main dress! Even then I wont be entirely finished as I still have to make a wig, shawl, and shoes. The wig I can't start up as I'm waiting on a wig cap in the mail, the shawl I already have some faux fur home for, and the shoes will prove to be a challenge I am sure. Never made a pair of shoes before, but I bet it will be fun in any case! Oh, and there will also be some nice jewelry to go with the dress, waiting on some gorgeous crystal rhinestone chain trim to arrive in the mail, though that wont be before next year most likely.


-*-*-

Startup One Two

Elliptical Cage Crinoline One Two

Undergarments

Corset One Two Three

Petticoat

Main Skirt One Two

Jacket

Decor One Two Three

Jewellery

The odd ramble in between

Wig One Two Three Four

Shoes

Wedding Bouquet

Veil

No comments:

Post a Comment

BO: DikaDoll Pan NS