2016/02/16

Ilya - SoulDoll Keith

When I saw this little guy on the local forum, at first I told myself no, that I had plans and should stick to them. Sure, stick to them, more like stick it to them and go right ahead! xD So I did not too long after.
While I waited I had hoped to find tonnes of pictures but found no more than a small handful, by a whopping two people! What d'ya say! Wow! But since the wait got shortened down drastically from a layaway plan going for 4 months it was really only about 14 days/3 weeks, give and take, it suddenly became less important.
Then today he arrived and I really had to hold myself back from not just simply opening the box and get him outta there in a rush to shoot a couple pictures along the way. 











And there, 47cm of pure perfection. Going to repaint him and find some smaller eyes somewhere, but damn I love him to bits already and that set of clothing! It's such nice materials and sown so well! Looking forward being able to share more pictures of this kiddo in the galleries for sure!

2 comments:

  1. He's amazing!! Love the clothes as well, congrats!! I'm new reader :D! I found your blog through Nikki (resin romance)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The amount of detail on that outfit is really stunning!

    ReplyDelete

BO: DikaDoll Pan NS