2016/02/02

Just a rant

Second payment down on Jack Frost's ticket home along with clothing for Pitch and some for Derek because I want to see him in something Mori-kei girl inspired, or is it fully Mori-kei that dress? Well, in any case, I want to see him in it!
This is the dress btw, the one in the lower left corner:



Would also get to be the first payment on Ilya, SoulDoll Keith, because I couldn't just let him sit there, or rather lay in his box because at his current home he was only ever out once from the box. What a sad existence, had to, you know? Already looking forward to be able paying yet a chunk off of the layaway and it was only $500! So expensively cheap! xD

Besides spending a lot of money I shouldn't, had promised myself no more guys home before I get bodies for the floating heads, as if... Anyway, besides all of that I've finished the crinoline, almost, just need a couple buttons sown onto the belt but can't before I finish the corset. Wan't to know exactly how far I need to strap it in and I'm unsure how much the corset will change the measurements as is now.


This is the corset so far, it will have a dark blue lining and be sparsely decorated, nothing flashy and it needs to fit neatly underneath the dress. And, as they say, less is more. Don't know entirely if I will go with boning or just make it look as if it has got such. I'll see where I go with it, at least it will have boning at the front.

Why not conclude this entry by yet some tales of me spending more money?  Yes, lets! So, here goes! My good friend Nikki had some clothes up for sale and of course there was a few bits and pieces that were of use for one of the resin roomies here.


Taffy really needed these, of course he did, so he's getting them. Needed some socks for all of this and since I've got none and no fabric to sew some of I went and raided CoolCat for some cute ones along with a pair of awesome multi coloured underwear.


















Looking forward to receive all of this some point mid/end February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BO: DikaDoll Pan NS