2016/06/05

Buy all the things!

When the first rolls around I will be going on quite a shopping spree. First off, I will pay for some clothing's I've had on hold but because of some money related issues I had to ask for them to hold the clothing until the end of the month. At least they were in no hurry and more than willing to still hold everything for me until I could pay up. So, what will I be getting? All of this!


A DollMore SD suit and a cute little dress. The suit I'm hoping Joshua (AnS Bamboo) will fit into, if not, well, then I'm sure someone else around here are willing to take it off of his hands in a heartbeat! The dress will most definitely go to Taffy (4S Olivia girltoboy), he was the first coming to mind when I first saw it.


Some nice socks, Taffy will most likely get the pair at the top while Liam will get the bottom pair.


Ayden (DR X Chi) will be the new owner of the jeans, not really sure if he will fit the hoodie, but I'll see. If not, again, someone else will definitely grab it around here.


Lucas (XD Alva) wanted me to get him this so, why not? It's really cute and I bet he will be, too, wearing it.


Then I have a headless little fellow, Norman (DF-A Bach), and because I absolutely adore DCs bodies and actually find it suitable for him. Also need an upgrade for the one YOsd from DZ here and will go with their new type which is absolutely adorable!
Also need to purchase some wigs. Jessica (Supia Juah) needs a proper fitting wig, done since getting her home, glad I didn't get one back then as I've since changed my mind and he went back to she again. Taffy also needs that one gorgeous wig from FMD in the Mint Banilla, he must have it!


I know I haven't got the guy home yet, but Jeremiah, Theodore's (RD Crystal) brother, needs a wig whenever I get him home and thought why not simply order it along with the two others? Also going to order up his eyes because, why not have just about everything at the ready for his arrival?


And lastly, Jeremiah himself, a RingDoll Amethyst. Going to be painted like his brother, wear the same style of clothing and be just as much of a prettied up porcelain doll. Getting all excited because now he's got a name, I know exactly what to get home for him, how to style him and it's going to be awesome!


And lastly I'll be getting these two gorgeous bodies. The Elegance body for Evan (LittleRebel Svein) and the Proud body for Kaleb (DollClans Kien).

Besides all this I'm also going to be getting some shoes from rRabit and some more flower crowns from AyuAna. Generally more clothing from AyuAna because of reasons. And shoes. Need so many more shoes along with more varied brown eyes. Hoping Vings will be coming back, they had an array of brown eyes quite a few of the guys here could have used. A shame Mako don't have any dark brown eyes in their collection really, and the few pairs they did have I've already gotten home. Need to raid DollShe for brown eyes as well. Oh, and get some tiny urethanes for Huang and Zach (Lumedoll Tyl and Rischa) along with some 8mm for Luke and Gilbert (4S Minggu and BF PF Didi). Why be satisfied with cheap glass eyes when you can get something better?

All this makes me sit and think to myself;
I need a better paying job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BO: DikaDoll Pan NS