2016/06/02

Of group pictures and future resin plans


A while ago I shot an updated 'group picture' of the resin family in all of it's glory. Sure, still a lot of work left to do, but I don't mind nor care, I love having all these little projects laying waiting for me whenever I find the time. That's how I like to do things, while others might be of a differing opinion. Anyway, shot a similar picture about a year ago, and do time change things around for the better! Not all are in this picture and are off for face-ups, mods, or plain and simple doesn't have a body to call their own as of yet. Two are entirely missing as I didn't spare it a thought before after, they're sitting comfortably in a chair near my computer.

After taking this picture I finally caved in and  ditched my idea of modifying that dark beauty sitting right next to Merida. Jessica, Supia Juah in tan, who previously went by the name Kareem, wasn't to be a girltoboy project afterall, no, my mind wanted it much differently. She's to be some sort of traveller or refugee, not really decided yet. She will meet up with Merida and they will form a relationship. I've already decided on Jessica's outfit, a Kilt! She'd look amazing in one I'm sure and I found a pattern for cheap on etsy the other day, now it's just to find someone who'd be willing to sew it for me as I have zero time for that lately. That part is a bit sad, but it's life sometimes, and there are so many talented people out there who I'm sure would do a bang good job!

Else, my plans right now, what resin goes, is getting home a whole lot of bodies. Norman, DF-A Bach, will be getting a body from DC as I absolutely adore their style and I can't but stop thinking of how sweet he'd look residing on one of those. Gilbert, BF PF Didi, needs an upgrade from his PF body and will go up on a Pepper body instead. He just need to 'grow up' a bit more than his current state. His PF body I will probably put up for sale, thinking charging something like $80-$90 for it when that does happen. Also have this little guy, Mo, a DZ Jani, who's body I truly hate. It's engineered so very badly, he can't sit for shit without falling backwards, his knee joints are truly ugly, and for such a small body it's really nothing glamourous looking at in the long run. I'll be getting him a new body from DZ, their B27-001, one of their newer types which look ever so adorable and a lot more well thought out as well.
There are two more who's in need of a body, but for now, these three will be the main priority. The other two bodies needing home are both from SpiritDoll, their Elegance and Proud bodies, really love their resin and those bodies look absolutely stunning!

Will need to contact RingDoll about buying an Amethyst head separately. Don't like their sunshine bodies for such an innocent face and if I can't find their old type RingTeen body in WS anywhere I'll go with one from DF-A as I know their WS is a spot on match to that of RD. Will be painting and dress him up like Theodore and they'll be the brothers going under the name PrettyinPorcelain. Probably going to raid AyuAna for outfits now and then as they have such lovely garments in just the style they wear, How perfect is that?! No, but really, AyuAna are amazing, everything I bought from them some weeks ago still blow me away, all that lavish detail and the fabrics are all incredibly gorgeous! Really, do go check them out, support them, it's sooooo worth every penny! And they aren't even all that expensive when all comes to all either really.
Already have the eyes and wig picked out for him as well, already immensely excited for someone who's not even here yet and might not be for quite a while to come xD

I don't know if you've enjoyed my little rant up there, if it was even of any interest, if you made it all the way to the bottom eventually, but for those who did, here's a little bonus.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited about Jessica owo She'll be stunning in a kilt!

    Theodore is truly gorgeous <3 Can't wait to see his brother!

    ReplyDelete

BO: DikaDoll Pan NS