2016/07/27

Pretty In Porcelain



Norman Benedict Carlyle

This little guy will be the baby brother of Theodore and Jeremiah.

Norman is a DollFamily-A Bach head that I got in their most recent event instead of that anthro bunny they were giving out. There was just something about the headsculpt that had me completely sold so of course I had to ask if I could switch the bunny for the head instead.

I wasn't really so sure about what kind of body to get for him to start with, thought of DikaDoll, RingDoll, DollLeaves, but none of them really seemed the right fit. Then I looked at DC and, well, always had a soft spot for their bodies and decided to get one from there regardless of the neck fitting entirely, it's easy enough making a donut out of apoxie clay. I'm going to be starting a layaway in a month's time at angelesque most likely and grab a pair of jointed hands with my order as well.

Already have his eyes home which are from Mako and his wig from FMD as well, have ordered the dress from AyuAna currently waiting on a shipping notice, and the shoes will be from MoriTime

I'll be sewing him a pair of bloomers to go under that dress so that he won't be completely naked under that skirt. Already have a pretty neat design in mind and why not also sew a chemise now that I'm at it.


Jeremiah William Carlyle

Big brother to Norman and one year younger than his older brother Theodore.

Jeremiah is a RingDoll RingTeen Amethyst and I've been wanting that sculpt home since the first day it were released. Just never had any real purpose to do so, to justify the purchase, so waited it out until now. He's secondhand and will therefore come on the old teen body.

Just gotten his wig from FMD home today and have had his clothing from AyuAna laying at the ready in forever now. I will have to order up a pair of eyes from Mako and shoes from rRabit else there isn't much more to it.

-

All three brothers will get to look alike, painted along the lines of a picture perfect porcelain doll, all dressed in lace and ruffles aplenty.

Hope to have them all three entirely finished before the end of this year and when, and once, that happens the trio will go by the name, Pretty In Porcelain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BO: DikaDoll Pan NS