2020/06/23

AC haul: DC Lillian SP, MiracleDoll

Found it weird getting a text from DHL saying they had a delivery on the way for me, even more so when I hadn't received any email saying anything had been shipped off. The only thing I would have on the way shipped with DHL was my order at Alice'sCollections - but that one I didn't expect any time soon and hadn't got a mail saying they had shipped it off yet. Only logical being a bit skeptical, but it was the only sane conclusion, and, sure enough, a few days later I got a mail from AC with tracking number.

I didn't really know if it was everything I had ordered, as I had added a body and a head at various points, so that was going to be exciting to see.

It then arrived, a nice big box of goodies!


Three "little" boxes, neatly packed and just waiting for me to open them and see what's inside!


In the first, smaller, cardboard box was this beauty - DollChateau Lillian SP i peach skin. Got a pair of free glass eyes in a size much too big for the head, which I believe takes either10mm or 12mm eyes. It wont get to be wearing ordinary eyes anyway, want something fantasy for it, something with glitter, pearls and little glittering stones in them. The nose was way pointier than in the pictures, might do a bit of sanding, might not, it is a fantasy creature after all.





In the second largest was this fancy black suitcase-like box. Inside, covered up like some bubble-wrap mummy, was this gorgeous lad - MiracleDoll Chi Zhu, Little Moth, in normal skin with extra parts in transparent resin on the associated Moth bust stand. I'm still not over all that fine detailing in both bust and extra parts, his face is so soft and sweet, and those elf ears! Just look at those beauties! He's just perfection through and through! I'm even considering placing an order for a second head to put on the LoongSoul body this here head was intended to go on. I just don't want these to part, it's so decorative and beautiful, there's so little that could convince me of not ordering a second head, in my mind I've already done a million times over xD




In the third, and largest, box was this body, very well packaged in a sea of bubble-wrap. It poses beautifully and I love those thicc thighs! Just to show off a pretty neat move, he can crouch down with little to no effort;

Pretty neat no?!

And because I felt a little artistic I shot a monochrome of that Chi Zhu head on the Moth stand. it's just so, words, don't come easy to me.


Thanks for swinging by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BO: DikaDoll Pan NS