2015/12/09

This must have been sheer luck!

So, after my dye job gone way wrong I had to remove it again. thought I could just simply rub it off as I didn’t much fancy leaving the resin soaking in acetone, but after only getting this far in about half an hour I gave in.



Slowly getting somewhere alternating between soaking and drying it off


Until I had the desired colour. Here with the headcap to demonstrate the difference in colour. It’s a bit more on the orange side though, but if light does this in photographs I won’t complain!


So onto the body, letting one part soak while drying of another


And all the while trying to get as close as possible to the desired colour.




Until finally I could go wash all of the parts in clean water and lay them out to dry. Turned out I was getting a tan Soom Necy afterall! Though I wont call it tan, I'd call it Honey Glow based on it being more orange irl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BO: DikaDoll Pan NS