2019/09/15

AngelHeim Zion Elf - Box Opening

I'm all speechless, I never thought I'd ever be lucky enough to have this guy in my crew, never. AngelHeim closed in 12/13 and you don't see this guy around much at all. They made so many amazing fantasy inspired dolls, Zion was the one I never really quite forgot. I'm ever so thankful for the seller at DoA contacting me, having an Elf Zion, snakes and all, in mint condition she wanted to sell. Even more so when she agreed upon a longer than she expected layaway deal. I can't really believe he's here, he's really, truly sitting right in front of me, looking like he just got shipped out from AngelHeim, I'm just, wow







Just look at that faceup! It's like 8 years old, only thing that needs to be taken care of are those eye lashes, but that's an easy fix.





I'm not sure about his name yet, what I do know is I will make him a wig from out of mulberry flowers of a kind with those snakes incorporated and dress him in some floofy sleeved shirt and some sort of pants. Not decided upon the colour theme and he also needs a change of eyes from SIAB when I have the funds. He will be fun to clothe and be able to show him off properly when the time comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BO: DikaDoll Pan NS