2019/09/14

DollZone Antu - Box Opening

Got this little cutie in the mail a couple of days ago, haven't had the time to share pictures of the BO until now. AC didn't send me any notification of then having shipped it off, I just randomly got a text from DHL, which I at first thought to be a scam. The delivery guy came around about an hour before I had to go to work so the pictures were just quick snaps. Could have waited, but how could I? How can anyone? And it being my first ever centaur I was so impatient to see him already!









I haven't got any eyes for him yet, all the spare ones I had laying around just didn't fit him properly, they were all too human. Don't know if I will use the wings or the tiny unicorn horn, he already looks absolutely adorable as it is! I'll see to sew him a little something to wear in the days to come, wont be anything wild as I have plans of blushing most of that body. Not going with a traditional wig either, going to be making one from out of mulberry flowers or some such, he'll be such a cute little horse boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BO: DikaDoll Pan NS