2016/01/15

Weddin Dress - Undergarments

So, yesterday I finished sewing the pumpkin bloomers and the chemise. After getting him dressed up in it I couldn't but go sew a pair of removable sleeves to perfect the Baby Doll look. I took a quick little picture today as I don't have any proper light and it was quite dark when I could sit back and enjoy the sight.


I have yet to sew some socks but seen as I'm in no real hurry to have it finished right here right now, I'm going to buy a pair I've fallen hard for and see if they fit him


They'd go so very well with the flowery pattern of the dress. So why go with a pair of plain white ones when you can have those up there? A shame I don't have stretchy fabric with a pattern like that then I'd sew them myself.

Next up: Crinoline cage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BO: DikaDoll Pan NS