2016/11/09

SD sized Spoon Bonnet

This spoon bonnet has been a project nearly 2½ years underway… I knew it was a long time ago I started drawing patterns, cutting out fabrics and all that jazz, but not that long!
Anyway, long story short, today I sat down, needle and thread in hand, and went to work. Some 3 hours later, give and take, this is what it all looked like. Gone are all the ugly seams (which I spared you from seeing in any pictures at all), hidden behind satin fabric, out with the glue gun to add plenty of flowers and bows. I’m considering sewing another one because, why not?
Right now I’d just wish I could find fabric like the one I’ve used here for the hat to make a matching dress from. Definitely need to make some dress or other to go with this!










3 comments:

BO: DikaDoll Pan NS