2018/09/23

Victorian nontraditional wedding dress; Jewellery



Got the pearl choker done today! And a little bracelet, though that one wasn’t planned for one bit, just hit me that it’d be nice making a little matching set, and I was at it anyway, so why not simply continue?

I don’t know why, but the thought hit me that had he had elf ears this would have been the perfect “Elf having a human wedding” (and loving those giant Victorian dresses too much to pass on the chance to actually wear one as well).

I’m considering making more pearl chokers/necklaces and bracelets to sell at some point, Could be fun doing commissions on those at some point :3

-*-*-

Startup One Two

Elliptical Cage Crinoline One Two

Undergarments

Corset One Two Three

Petticoat

Main Skirt One Two

Jacket

Decor One Two Three

Jewellery

The odd ramble in between

Wig One Two Three Four

Shoes

Wedding Bouquet

Veil

No comments:

Post a Comment

BO: DikaDoll Pan NS