2018/11/28

Project Wig - Adding Wefts

Have had two finished hard caps laying ready in what feels like forever, and today I then finally sat down to begin the tedious task of gluing on one weft at a time and slowly build up the wig.

I've never made anything like this before, but I feel like I'm on the right track. Looks like it too, to me at least. Hadn't made enough wefts, so this is as far as I got with what little I had prepared.




I still have to decide whether I will make it with bangs, or simply part it in the middle somewhere.

I will make a second one once I finish up on the current one. The second wig will be a big'ish Rococo inspired one, with plenty of bead strings, mulberry flowers, and glittering montees/rhinestones. Will be fun trying my hand at putting that one together!

-*-*-

Startup One Two

Elliptical Cage Crinoline One Two

Undergarments

Corset One Two Three

Petticoat

Main Skirt One Two

Jacket

Decor One Two Three

Jewellery

The odd ramble in between

Wig One Two Three Four

Shoes

Wedding Bouquet

Veil

No comments:

Post a Comment

BO: DikaDoll Pan NS