2017/12/11

Sewing Update!

All forgetting to post updates here, actually gotten the crinoline finished, all I need to do now is take some proper pictures to show it off owo

Yesterday I sat down and began sewing the bag and all of the channel tubing. Took ages sewing, but damn does that look nice!

Even got so far as to getting the first 4 steel wire hoops into the bag, started sewing slots in the vertical tape and finished the waistband (minus buckle).





So, today I went at it again with the vertical tape slots, holy crap there were many, 100+ tiny little ones, measuring just about 1cm across. Even with a sewing machine it took me a couple hours if not more, just for the slots alone.


Having finished all of the slots, at long last, I could attach the vertical tape onto the bag, here I had already started pulling the hoops through the slots.


Every last hoop through the slots, the half hoops measured and tied (was that a hassle, didn't now the exact measurements of these, had to have the doll wear the crinoline while I had pulled some hoop pieces through the slots and measure where about I should make a cut for it to fit) and all missing in that picture was for the buckle and for the tape to be attached to the bag which I had forgot about in the meantime, that was until a needle pricked my finger xD

Going to shoot up some pictures tomorrow, it's too late and I'm too tired now for anything much.

-*-*-

Startup One Two

Elliptical Cage Crinoline One Two

Undergarments

Corset One Two Three

Petticoat

Main Skirt One Two

Jacket

Decor One Two Three

Jewellery

The odd ramble in between

Wig One Two Three Four

Shoes

Wedding Bouquet

Veil

No comments:

Post a Comment

BO: DikaDoll Pan NS